Bushnell Management Services would like all of our guests to enjoy their visit to Rentschler Field. To assist you, and to ensure your safety, comfort and enjoyment, we are providing the following information and guidelines. Due to heightened security measures at the gates, we strongly urge all guests to enter the Stadium as early as possible to avoid delays.
All guests will be subject to search, at Rentschler Field’s discretion, of their person and/or possessions (including handbags of normal size, which may be allowed entry after such search). Guests with prohibited articles will be turned away at the entrances to return items to their vehicle or dispose of the items. No storage or "check-in area" will be provided. Enforcement will be without exceptions.
Rentschler Field expects its guests to display proper behavior while attending events. Foul abusive language, drunken and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Guests are requested to notify the nearest event staff or security immediately if this behavior should occur near you. Guests are prohibited from entering the field and locker areas and should sit in their reserved seats, always keeping the aisles clear. Guests should be prepared to display their ticket stub when requested by event staff or security. Any throwing of objects or property damage to Rentschler Field will result in immediate ejection and/or arrest. No refunds will be granted in the above cases.
There is NO re-entry to Rentschler Field. Persons leaving will not be readmitted. Medical emergencies will be handled at the Guest Relations booth at Gate B.
Prohibited Items & Weapons Policy
The following items are prohibited at Rentschler Field:
- outside food & beverage
- thermos bottles
- back packs and oversized handbags
- signs and flags
- horns and other noise makers
- laser pointers
- animals (except assistance animals)
- weapons of any kind
Other items deemed by Management to be dangerous or inappropriate will also NOT be permitted.
Tailgating is permitted at Rentschler Field. Please review the Tailgating Rules listed below:
Tickets And Student Admission
- NO CHARCOAL FIRES, open flames or large grills are permitted.
- Kegs and bulk quantities of alcohol are not permitted in any vehicle, in the parking lots or on Rentschler Field property.
- Caterers, other than the official caterer of Rentschler Field, are not permitted on the property. The unauthorized sale of merchandise, food or beverage is prohibited.
- The vehicle and associated tailgating activities may occupy only one (1) parking space. No activities are permitted in areas other than those associated with the parking space.
- Saving a space for another vehicle is not permitted.
- Grills, coolers, etc. must be set up in front or in back of the vehicle; however, in no event may tailgating activities obstruct the free flow of other vehicles and/or pedestrians.
- Ball playing and frisbee tossing in the parking lots and roadways are safety hazards and are prohibited.
- No structure may be raised that requires supports pounded into the ground.
- Motor homes and oversized vehicles may park only in the designated "Oversized Vehicle" Lot.
- Trash receptacles are located throughout the parking lots. Please bag and dispose of trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting.
- No outside food or beverage may be brought into the Stadium.
- Guests will NOT be allowed to enter the Stadium if they are visibly intoxicated.
- Tailgating is permitted prior to, and for not more than two hours after on Day Games.
- Tailgating is NOT permitted after Night Games.
- Tailgating is NOT permitted 30 minutes prior to event beginning. Anyone in the parking lots 30 minutes prior to event beginning must either enter the Stadium or leave the property.
- No drinking games are allowed to be played in the parking lots. (i.e. Beer Pong, Beer Funnels and Ice Luges)
Rentschler Field gates will open admission 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Due to heightened security all guests will be searched at every gate. All seating in Rentschler Field is reserved for guests holding valid tickets. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets will not be replaced. All UCONN students must enter through Gate C and display appropriate and valid student ID.
The Will Call windows are located at Gate B. The Will Call window will open three hours prior to kickoff and remain open through intermission. If you are picking up tickets purchased in advance, you must present a photo ID and the credit card on which the tickets were purchased. There is no third party will call or alternate pickup accepted at the Rentschler Field Box Office.
Smoking is prohibited at Rentschler Field. Please refrain from smoking in seating areas, concourse, and washrooms. Violation of this policy could result in ejection from Rentschler Field.
Guests who drink alcoholic beverages are asked to drink responsibly. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcohol and must present valid identification. A limit of one (1) beer per guest will be sold at one time and beer sales will be discontinued at the end of the third quarter, or earlier, at Management’s discretion.
Lost And Found
Lost and found items should be brought to Guest Relations located on the concourse level at Gate B. For information on lost items please call Josh Urrutia at (860) 610-4769.
No appeals will be made over the Public Address system except under extraordinary circumstances. Please contact the nearest event staff/security personnel or Guest Relations located at Gate B for assistance.
ATMs are located at Gate B, Gate C, and Gate D.
Full service concession stands are located around the stadium concourse. Concession services are managed by Sodexo.
Emergency medical treatment is available at the First Aid Room located by Gate B. The First Aid area is staffed by medical personnel from the UCONN Medical Center. Emergency Medical Technicians provided by East Hartford Fire Department are located on the concourse level at Gates A, B, C, and D. For medical assistance notify the nearest Event Staff/ Security Representative.
Cameras & Video Equipment Policy
Single-frame and flash photography are allowed. Video cameras and hand-held video equipment are prohibited. Neither lighting nor camera support pods are permitted to be used by Guests at the Stadium. Camera equipment may not obstruct the view or path of travel of others. Fans are not allowed to reproduce or re-broadcast any film of events, concerts or UConn games for commercial purposes without the written permission of Bushnell Management Services or the University of Connecticut and the NCAA.
All forms of video and motion-picture cameras are strictly prohibited.
Promoters of events at the stadium may ban the use of all cameras for specific shows. Check event listings for details.
Food & Beverage
Rentschler Field, through its authorized representative, has exclusivity over all food and beverage consumed throughout the stadium. No outside food & beverage is permitted into Rentschler Field.